Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sym Balance

Symmetrical Balance


To some extent, I like symmetrical art because Death the Kid from Soul Eater loves symmetry.
I am not a fan of the color in this picture; however, I do like that the symmetry looks like a smiley face.

Asymmetrical Balance


 I like the original picture more because of the colors pallet and design. I think that the effects used on the second picture are cool, but I do not favor darker colors.

Radial Balance




I like the second picture more for its shapes, as well as, the zig-zag effect used to create a radial effect. The background in the second picture does not suit my particular taste, but I think that it works well with the overall picture.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the second picture of the radial balance.
    Your Asymmetrical Balance picture gets 2nd place
    1. The first picture is a little empty
    2. The second picture contrasts the first picture like it should
    3. The colors are better in the second picture
    third place is the symmetrical balance
    1. The first picture is not really in a symmetrical balance
    2. I like the second picture better, it has a nice pattern
    3. The colors don't go well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second radial picture is the best picture
    1. I like the color schemes
    2. The zigzag effects blends really well with the picture
    3. The effect makes it stand out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am giving your images a 1, only because I have to, but in reality I'd give them a 2. I really liked all of your images! I especially liked your asymmetrical design you did originally, and also the one you did for the composition post. I really like the colors that you chose for all of the pictures. When I did mine, I sort of chose random colors that maybe would look nice together, while it looks like you thought out which colors to choose, so none of the images are really hard to look at or look strange. The only thing I don't like is how random the radial image is, I think it could have been more thought out placement wise, however it still looks nice and I like the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rate this a 2.
    1. I thought that the originality of the pictures stood out because the colors schemes were really good; for example, the rainbow colors in the third schemes were really good.
    2. It was good, but not as good as the rating that got 1 because the overall work was not as good. These recreations were still unique.
    3. I liked the second symmetry, which seemed the best because it had distinct features that really stood out to me.

    ReplyDelete